So, you hate your job and are ready to quit. Your boss is a flaming jerk and you’re ready to tell him off. Layoffs are imminent. You think you’re about to be fired. Maybe you think you have a lawsuit that’s your ticket out of the workplace. You’re being harassed.
You face a crucial career moment. Mistakes will cost you dearly.
Stand Up For Yourself Without Getting Fired provides answers to these vital questions and more:
- What Does it Mean If I Sign A Paper Saying I’m a Contractor, Not an Employee?
- Am I Exempt From Overtime?
- I’m Entitled to Breaks, Right?
- My Boss Is Creating a Hostile Environment. Can I Sue?
- I Think I’m About to Be Laid Off. How Do I Prepare?